Logistics Job in Greensboro, North Carolina : NC 27410
Looking for Logistics Jobs? See currently available Logistics job openings on logistics.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
logistics.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any logistics job . We provide job resources for Logistics positions throughout the industry. logistics.jobs.net also provides Logistics jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Logistics by either city or state.
logistics.jobs.net is a logistics job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Logistics jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your logistics job search on logistics.jobs.net today.
Logistics Manager Job DescriptionAdvanced Personnel Resources is recruiting for a Logistics Manager for our client located in Greensboro, NC.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate transportation and delivery of products in North America
- Acts as the primary point of contact for all delivery and transportation issues
- Schedules white glove and final mile delivery of sales orders
- Develops vendor relationships with Final Mile and White Glove Delivery Companies
- Communicates with sales and clients to coordinate a positive delivery experience
- Provide customer service with timely and accurate transportation quotes
- Monitor transportation freight spend from GSO Operations
- Follow-up and resolve DC service failures Acts as the DC point of contact for DC service failures
- Coordinate all Product returns from clients
- Coordinate and file all damage freight claims with transportation companies
- Work with marketing and sales team on event transportation logistics
- Act as the primary back up for the Warehouse Administrator
- Train new Team Members on the Delivery Process.
- Train third party White Glove Companies on Delivery Process
- Contributes to team objectives and achievement of "BEST QUALITY ON-TIME" by supporting the Department and Company's programs and activities.
- Promotes a work environment of partner engagement, team spirit and a healthy relationship among personnel within the department and the whole organization.
- Lives in accordance with the Corporate Values and Code of Conduct.
- Promotes a clean and safe work environment by implementing the Company's health and safety programs.
- Takes an active part in all Company-initiated programs and activities.
- Promotes the image by conducting all duties and responsibilities in the most ethical manner.
- Protects the CONFIDENTIALITY of all information classified as such.
- Lives the values and philosophies as true partner of the team
Greensboro Logistics Job
Logistics Manager Job Requirements
- 3 to 5 years previous experience in logistics
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks/processes simultaneously
- Knowledge of Distribution SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures
- Flexible ability to work in different DC roles based on needs of the business
- Reliable, self-motivated, independent worker
- Familiar with personal computers using inventory management systems and ERP