Logistics Job in Springdale, Arkansas : AR 72764
Looking for Logistics Jobs? See currently available Logistics job openings on logistics.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
logistics.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any logistics job . We provide job resources for Logistics positions throughout the industry. logistics.jobs.net also provides Logistics jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Logistics by either city or state.
logistics.jobs.net is a logistics job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Logistics jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your logistics job search on logistics.jobs.net today.
Logistics Sales Executive
Logistics Sales Executive Job Description
How would you like to get your foot in the door with one of the fastest growing business divisions in NWA and have the ability to create your own career path to success? If you answered yes to both questions, then Schmieding Logistics is looking for you.
Founded in 2015 and born out of an 80-year-old produce company, Schmieding Logistics has grown 300% since its inception and continues to thrive because of our first-class customer service. We ship over 35,000 loads annually and only work with reliable and efficient carriers to ensure on time delivery at a competitive rate to the customer. We are an established company with a very big vision for the future and we want YOU to join us on the road to success.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Our Logistics Sales Executives are very important to the growth and success of our business. We are looking for those who are empowered to make decisions, building a book of business and driven with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our ideal Logistics Sales Executive will have the following attributes:
- Independent and works well in a team environment
- Incentive-driven sales “hunter” with an innate determination to succeed
- Professional demeanor and high level of integrity
- High sense of urgency and thrives working in a fast-paced environment
- Must enjoy cold-calling and speaking with people face to face
- Proven track record of successful sales and client cultivation
- Experience in a performance-based compensation model
- Proven track record of pipeline development and closing sales
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate, negotiate and influence others
- Possesses ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
- Confident decision-making and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Coachable, competitive and strong desire to grow and develop within the organization
- Resilient, strong work ethic, self-motivated, enthusiastic and driven
- Generate new business leads by cold calling and setting appointments
- Deliver sales presentations to prospective clients
- Maintain regular contact with existing clients to determine their shipping needs
- Ensure that all client freight loads are shipped on time
- Meet or exceed all performance goals
- Utilize carrier analytics and other internal resources to make informed decisions
- Study and understand market trends and seasonality
- Negotiate with shippers and carriers
- Be honest and proactive in your communication to customers and carriers
- Network daily with top logistics industry professionals to qualify and close leads
- Lead by example to influence and inspire your peers, clients and vendors with hard work, ethical business practices and detailed professionalism
- Communicate with support team to ensure high levels of customer service, continued account growth and profitability
- Assist clients in pricing and budgeting for current and future transportation projects
Springdale Logistics Job
Logistics Sales Executive Job Requirements
- 0-3 years of sales experience
- Basic computer skills
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- Competitive Salary + Uncapped Commission
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Aflac Insurance
- Paid Vacation after 3 Months
- On-Site Training and Mentoring Program
- Career Development