Logistics Job in Torrance, California : CA
Looking for Logistics Jobs? See currently available Logistics job openings on logistics.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
logistics.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any logistics job . We provide job resources for Logistics positions throughout the industry. logistics.jobs.net also provides Logistics jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Logistics by either city or state.
logistics.jobs.net is a logistics job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Logistics jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your logistics job search on logistics.jobs.net today.
Junior Accountant Job Description
A large international company in the South Bay area is currently in search of a sharp and knowledgeable Junior Accountant to perform Project Budgeting and Monthly/Yearly Closing activities. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
Position Title: Junior Accountant
Position Type: Long-term TEMP
Location: South Bay Area
Salary: $ 25 – 30/hr
Work Hours: M-F, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Junior Accountant will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances and to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist with the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Respond to accounting inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly budget variance reports.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Prepare daily bank deposits and summary of Cash Receipts Journal.
- Disburse petty cash by recording entry; verifying documentation and reconciles account on monthly basis.
- Assist with other accounting projects.
Torrance Logistics Job
Junior Accountant Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with 2-3 years relevant accounting
- Good understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with accounting software (SAP preferred)
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work overtime and travel as required by projects
TriCom Quest has been a leader in the employment consultant industry, providing staffing services for both employers and job seekers, at virtually every level — from entry to executive. Our service spans the United States, providing placements for a broad range of companies, including those headquartered in the Pacific Rim with satellite offices within the United States. Yet what makes us stand out from the employment “crowd" is our service. Whether you’re hiring employees or in search of a job, TriCom Quest is committed to quality service, from the very first handshake to placement, and beyond.