Logistics Job in San Francisco, California : CA
Looking for Logistics Jobs? See currently available Logistics job openings on logistics.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
logistics.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any logistics job . We provide job resources for Logistics positions throughout the industry. logistics.jobs.net also provides Logistics jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Logistics by either city or state.
logistics.jobs.net is a logistics job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Logistics jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your logistics job search on logistics.jobs.net today.
Field Sales Representative (San Francisco)
Field Sales Representative (San Francisco) Job Description
An international beverage company is seeking a qualified Field Representative in the San Francisco area. Merchandiser experience is a must. Work from home and drive to assigned grocery stores to maintain assigned accounts. (Mileage reimbursement provided)
Position Title: Field Representative
Position Type: Direct Hire, Non-Exempt (paid overtime)
Work Hour: 7:00am ~4:00pm, Thursday ~ Monday (Tuesday and Wednesday are OFF)
Benefit: Great Benefits include medical, dental, vision, Life Insurance, Vacation and Holiday
- The Field Representative will work from home and serves as a central point of contact and support for our merchandisers and demo personnel.
- Support the District Managers in account management by managing field activities.
- Visit various grocery stores to meet with store managers, dairy managers , merchandisers and product demonstration personnel (85% of time)
- Support Merchandisers and demonstration personnel at store level.
- Build relationships with managers in an effort to maximize our sales and brand awareness
- Accurate Inventory on shelves and cooler, appropriate rotation, re-stock shelves.
- Performed timely Demo visits according to calendar and evaluate demonstrator’s performance.
- Communicate with supervisors and sales team on an ongoing basis.
- Attend trainings and meetings as scheduled with manager.
- Perform other activities requested by Management for special projects.
San Francisco Logistics Job
Field Sales Representative (San Francisco) Job Requirements
- Able to work flexible schedule as needed
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- At least 1 year of merchandising experience is a must
- Experience with consumer goods a plus.
- Good driving record is required – a background check will be conducted.
- Must have reliable transportation/Valid Auto Insurance
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills
- Must be able to work with little supervision
- Ability to be a self-starter
- Must be a team player and take initiative
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. with no restrictions
For more than twenty years, TriCom Quest has been a leader in the employment consultant industry, providing staffing services for both employers and job seekers, at virtually every level — from entry to executive. Our service spans the United States, providing placements for a broad range of companies, including those headquartered in the Pacific Rim with satellite offices within the United States. Yet what makes us stand out from the employment “crowd" is our service. Whether you’re hiring employees or in search of a job, TriCom Quest is committed to quality service, from the very first handshake to placement, and beyond.