Logistics Job in Long Beach, California : CA
Looking for Logistics Jobs? See currently available Logistics job openings on logistics.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
logistics.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any logistics job . We provide job resources for Logistics positions throughout the industry. logistics.jobs.net also provides Logistics jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Logistics by either city or state.
logistics.jobs.net is a logistics job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Logistics jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your logistics job search on logistics.jobs.net today.
Payroll Specialist Or Hris Supervisor
Payroll Specialist Or Hris Supervisor Job Description
Payroll Specialist or HRIS Supervisor
A growing company in Long Beach, CA is in search of a candidate with strong payroll processing expertise.
Title: Payroll Specialist or HRIS Supervisor
Type: Temp-Hire / Direct Hire
Location: Long Beach, CA
Salary: $50K – 100K /year (depending on experience level)
Work Hours: M-F 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. plus OT
- Bi-weekly, multi-state/multi-jurisdiction payroll for exempt and nonexempt employees
- Process wage garnishments, bonus payments and annual merits
- Review payroll registers for accuracy
- Generate vacation and sick pay reports
- Manual (paper) and automated time and attendance reporting
- Time input for various shift schedules and codes
- Support systems transition plans and analyze its effects on payroll operations
- Support audits and compliance if applicable
- Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports (gross payroll, hours worked, vacation accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions, etc.) for management if applicable
- Ad hoc and query-based payroll/HRIS database reporting if applicable
- Other related duties as assigned
Long Beach Logistics Job
Payroll Specialist Or Hris Supervisor Job Requirements
- Minimum 5 years of recent payroll experience
- For Supervisory level, expert HRIS systems management experience or strong audit background are desired
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now and/or Great Plains is strongly preferred
- Experience processing time and attendance, workforce management, compensation, I-9
- Computer savvy with strong skills in MS Excel
- Strong follow-up/follow-through skills and accustomed to meeting deadlines with high pressure time demands
- Strong inclination towards details, accuracy, precision, and systematic processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
TriCom Quest has been a leader in the employment consultant industry, providing staffing services for both employers and job seekers, at virtually every level — from entry to executive. Our service spans the United States, providing placements for a broad range of companies, including those headquartered in the Pacific Rim with satellite offices within the United States. Yet what makes us stand out from the employment “crowd" is our service. Whether you’re hiring employees or in search of a job, TriCom Quest is committed to quality service, from the very first handshake to placement, and beyond.