Logistics Job in Los Angeles, California : CA
Looking for Logistics Jobs? See currently available Logistics job openings on logistics.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
logistics.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any logistics job . We provide job resources for Logistics positions throughout the industry. logistics.jobs.net also provides Logistics jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Logistics by either city or state.
logistics.jobs.net is a logistics job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Logistics jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your logistics job search on logistics.jobs.net today.
Logistics Coordinator Job Description
A well-established, international agribusiness in the South Bay seeks an Logistics Coordinator with strong international export coordination experience. A minimum of 3 years of solid ocean freight, logistics, and carrier contracts coordination experience is required.
Title: Logistics Coordinator
Type: Temp-Hire / Non-Exempt
Location: Wilmington, CA
Compensation: $ 20 – 22 / hour (DOE)
Work Hours: M-F 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. + OT
- Manage orders with regards to contracts, payments, transportation arrangements, shipment schedules, inventory and documentation
- Ocean freight contract review, rate inquiries, negotiations and carrier performance evaluations
- Provide shipping lines with BOLs and other necessary documentation
- Prepare all shipping documents in accordance with ocean shipping regulations and customers’ requirements
- Interdepartmental communications to ensure smooth transactions
- Provide insight for continuous process improvements
- Other projects as assigned
Los Angeles Logistics Job
Logistics Coordinator Job Requirements
- At least 3 years of experience in ocean freight and logistics operations
- Educational background in logistics, supply chain, business management, agriculture or related
- Carrier contract review and negotiations experience
- Knowledge of international trade, letter of credits and compliance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and proactive nature with a strong ability to multi-task
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Professional phone and e-mail etiquette
- Proficiency in MS Office Suites
For more than twenty years, TriCom Quest has been a leader in the employment consultant industry, providing staffing services for both employers and job seekers, at virtually every level — from entry to executive. Our service spans the United States, providing placements for a broad range of companies, including those headquartered in the Pacific Rim with satellite offices within the United States. Yet what makes us stand out from the employment “crowd" is our service. Whether you’re hiring employees or in search of a job, TriCom Quest is committed to quality service, from the very first handshake to placement, and beyond.