Logistics Job in Gainesville, Georgia : GA 30504
Looking for Logistics Jobs? See currently available Logistics job openings on logistics.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
logistics.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any logistics job . We provide job resources for Logistics positions throughout the industry. logistics.jobs.net also provides Logistics jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Logistics by either city or state.
logistics.jobs.net is a logistics job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Logistics jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your logistics job search on logistics.jobs.net today.
Logistics Coordinator Job Description
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, exceptional execution with attention to every detail is at the heart of our success. On our team, you’ll play an important role in providing logistics and freight solutions for our global customers. And you’ll have the support and resources to build a rewarding career.
If you’re looking for a growth opportunity and a better lifestyle, join us at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Perform 100+ inbound and outbound calls for loads to be picked up or delivered
- Partner with Brokerage team members to deliver exceptional customer service, communicate any issues, verify load details and dispatch drivers
- Perform 75+ check calls to drivers and carriers confirming on-time pick-up and delivery of shipments
- Update account managers on any issues that arise throughout the life of loads and create solutions for those problems
- Investigate product overage, shortage, and damage, and complete the appropriate documentation
- Validate all load data prior to marking a load as delivered
- Communicate tracking updates to customers and conduct customer service calls to identify other business unit needs
- Verify order details and reference numbers are accurate and communicate that information to the drivers and carriers
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months of related experience and/or training
- Availability to work a flexible schedule including some weekends and holidays, if needed
It’d be great if you also have:
- 1 year of related experience and/or training
- Knowledge of the transportation industry
- Ability to adapt to various work assignment changes
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to get along with diverse personalities
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills with ability to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, collaborative work relationships both internally and externally
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.
Gainesville Logistics Job