Logistics Job in Memphis, Tennessee : TN
Looking for Logistics Jobs? See currently available Logistics job openings on logistics.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
logistics.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any logistics job . We provide job resources for Logistics positions throughout the industry. logistics.jobs.net also provides Logistics jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Logistics by either city or state.
logistics.jobs.net is a logistics job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Logistics jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your logistics job search on logistics.jobs.net today.
Logistics Analyst Job Description
Shift – XXXX
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we’re constantly looking for ways to improve, enhance, and adapt in an ever-changing marketplace. As the Logistics Analyst, you will be responsible for developing actionable analyses to improve the productivity and efficiency of our operations. If you’re ready to embrace a new challenge with a global company, we have the opportunity for you to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Prepare operational analyses of services, projects, or general business
- Maintain databases, extract information, and develop metrics and scorecards to measure and improve overall performance
- Analyze operations, including performance and productivity data, error rates, and root causes; analyze reports to identify operational issues throughout departments
- Prepare related reports, graphs, charts, presentations, and other documents to support analysis
- Conduct onsite execution, training, communication, and compliance of projects; provide on-support for any cost savings project action items that occur throughout the network (PC, PDCs, suppliers, PXDs, etc.)
- Perform manual data gathering, take pictures, and collect BOLs for current state analysis, or true up validation; utilize systems and software to develop and maintain reporting tools to support business decisions
- Current state project/process validation at sites
- Perform supplier and GM location GLGS and waste walks to generate more savings ideas for the pipeline
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Business, Supply Chain, or related field
- 3 years of experience in comprehensive supply chain or logistics
- Expertise in preparing, importing, and manipulating information in spreadsheets, databases, and presentations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Access); ability to extract system data from SAP and utilize Excel/Access to develop information reports; expert-level Excel skills including macros
- Experience in converting raw data into usable formats
- Support experience with warehouse management systems (WMS), order management applications, and database systems
- Availability to travel up to 25% of the time
It’d be great if you also have:
- Experience with SAP
- Strong problem-solving techniques, statistical analytics, and the ability to create queries; data mining and development skills
- Ability to create solutions-based reports to improve operational efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Fundamental comprehension of warehouse operations and supply chain structure
- Strong verbal and written communication, organizational, and time management skills
Be part of something big. #LI-BH1
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Memphis Logistics Job