Logistics Job in Bridgewater, New Jersey : NJ 08807
Looking for Logistics Jobs? See currently available Logistics job openings on logistics.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
logistics.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any logistics job . We provide job resources for Logistics positions throughout the industry. logistics.jobs.net also provides Logistics jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Logistics by either city or state.
logistics.jobs.net is a logistics job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Logistics jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your logistics job search on logistics.jobs.net today.
International Logistics Coordinator
International Logistics Coordinator Job Description
International Logistics Coordinator – HCT Packaging Inc.
One of the industry leaders in cosmetic packaging, HCT Packaging, Inc. has supplied packaging and turnkey solutions to the world’s leading cosmetic brands. With global offices in Los Angeles, New York, New Jersey, Paris, London and Hong Kong, HCT has for 15 years supplied innovative designs, concepts, and products to the continually evolving business of beauty. HCT is an industry award winning manufacturer and is consistently recognized for its packaging creativity. With continued expansion on the horizon, we are pleased to offer exciting growth opportunities for the right candidate.
Essential Job Description:
As our Logistics Coordinator you would assist the Logistics Manager with international shipping between the USA, Europe & Asia, while enjoying a high energy and fast pace environment.
Your primary responsibilities would include:
● Coordinate timely dispatches with domestics and overseas vendors
● Prepare Import/Export documentations for international shipments
● Communicate with internal and external clients to keep them abreast of dispatch and transportation status
● Initiate timely invoicing and work closely with accounting department to ensure billing accuracy
● Organize open order records and documentations, including filings and data entries
● Monitor vendors and 3rd party logistics providers ahead to our customer’s compliance requirements
● Assist with freight cost analysis
This is your chance to work in a extremely fast paced company where innovation and creativity are the rule, not the exception. With a small company atmosphere, there is excellent promotion potential for the right person. What’s more, we offer competitive compensation and benefits that include:
● Fantastic Medical and Dental benefits
● Excellent 401k plan
● Generous PTO and holidays
Bridgewater Logistics Job
International Logistics Coordinator Job RequirementsQualifications:
We’re in the market for a stellar candidate with a combination of the following skills, experience and "margin-left:0.50in;text-indent:-0.25in;text-align:left;margin-top:0.07in;margin-bottom:0.07in;"> ● Quick learner, detail oriented with proven the ability to work efficiently with high accuracy
● Exceptional organization and time management skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
● Bachelor degree with minimum 2 years of experience in the field of international logistics
● Strong knowledge of import/export documentation and solid understanding of Inco terms
● Strong verbal/written communication skills are essential
● Proficient in Outlook, Microsoft Office is required
You’ve taken the time to explore this role. Why not take the next step and apply today? We look forward to hearing from you!